My Domain.... my ideas..... my thoughts...... ME!!

This is my page..... All about me (the 1st post).... my ideas, my thoughts..... what i think, what i like, what i don't like..... etc... Comments are most welcome!! :)

Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

hmm... this is a toughie to answer, bcoz i feel i am a complicated fella whom others find it hard to understand, so i think its better u get to know me urself... i am a friendly, gentle and jovial person :) :) who takes life as it comes and believes in 'living in the moment' and not worrying too much about the future.... My passions include reading, writing, analysing problems & counselling and music.


Request to all my viewers: Please add comments and sign my guestbook

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Amazing Links : N.B.

Hi folks,
Since i was receiving a lot of requests for the CAT material, i have uploaded whatever I had on ManagementParadise.com

You can access it by clicking here

There are various sections there and you can go to the CAT section and browse through the various sections there. You would get a lot of mock papers, papers for CAT and other entrance exams, and many other useful materials to aid your preparation. If u need notes on GD or PI, we have sections for that too.

You would need to register on Management Paradise (MP) and that can be done by accessing the following link Register on ManagementParadise

I hope this information should suffice.

Take Care

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty decent Blog..keep going..

Saturday, November 18, 2006 8:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home