My Domain.... my ideas..... my thoughts...... ME!!

This is my page..... All about me (the 1st post).... my ideas, my thoughts..... what i think, what i like, what i don't like..... etc... Comments are most welcome!! :)

Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

hmm... this is a toughie to answer, bcoz i feel i am a complicated fella whom others find it hard to understand, so i think its better u get to know me urself... i am a friendly, gentle and jovial person :) :) who takes life as it comes and believes in 'living in the moment' and not worrying too much about the future.... My passions include reading, writing, analysing problems & counselling and music.


Request to all my viewers: Please add comments and sign my guestbook

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Amazing Links

Link for babylon dictionary, CAT papers, Idioms and other miscellaneous S/W that is not posted on PaGaLGuy.com

http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT1
http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT


Please Note, that for the following links, if anyone has expired, just go to management paradise (refer to the previous post) and search the forum. I have uploaded most of the files there. You would get all the question papers, mocks, preparation material, etc. there.


CAT 2003 CAT 2004

Cambridge AIO
Link 1

Longman AIO
Link 1

You can also access the above links and many other things at http://bbs.adse.cn/read.php?tid=7518

Britannica Encyclopedia
English Grammar in Use CD-ROM
Longman Dictionary, Cambridge Dictionary, Collin's Thesaurus & others



Do check the CAT thread to get access to more than 200 Mb of CAT material
Materials related to cat, xat and other entrance exams posted here

CAT & GMAT stuff
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums - Link
http://gmatgre.org
http://esnips.com/web/GMATReviewV30Samples

Ebooks? Get access to hundreds of ebooks on Mp.com

Want full version softwares, ebooks, movies, games, music and all?
Goto www.filecatchers.com

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for these links. I found them on the internet and uploading them for the benefit of my friends. If u are the author/publisher of any material in the above links, and have an objection related to their free distribution, please contact me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god!!!...amazing stuff..i think people(cat aspirants) should forget google and visit ur blog;)

good work gaurav
cheers,
chetna

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gaurav,

Started doing the ground level prep for CAT 2006. Let me tell you this, you surely are an angel to us CATophiles!!

Cheers
Ranbir

Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi gaurav i m guy frm kolkata ; ur doing nice work buddy helping the junta with papers of varios inst, but wht about hthe papes of cl after mock 3; if u hav trouble psoting here pm at sourav_getme@yahoo.com ,bye buddy do keep up the good work

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel disgusted not see a single comment about the effort u have put in.

Good going Saar. U'll do weel


Cheers
VA

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much..

Sunday, September 10, 2006 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Anant said...

Hi Gaurav,
I wanted to say that it is really nice that you have helped a lot of CAT and GMAT aspirants. No one would be bothered to extend help beyond preparing for exams. Kudos to you.
You must be hearing this all the time, but I had to do my bit in thanking you.
If there is anything you are looking for let me know.
Anant.

Friday, October 13, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant thank you enough!!!!!! keep going..

Friday, July 18, 2008 7:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home