My Domain.... my ideas..... my thoughts...... ME!!

This is my page..... All about me (the 1st post).... my ideas, my thoughts..... what i think, what i like, what i don't like..... etc... Comments are most welcome!! :)

Name:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

hmm... this is a toughie to answer, bcoz i feel i am a complicated fella whom others find it hard to understand, so i think its better u get to know me urself... i am a friendly, gentle and jovial person :) :) who takes life as it comes and believes in 'living in the moment' and not worrying too much about the future.... My passions include reading, writing, analysing problems & counselling and music.


Request to all my viewers: Please add comments and sign my guestbook

Friday, April 07, 2006

Can you dance?

Are you Wondering whether i would be giving you any dancing tips? Well.. I can't.. because i myself dunno how to dance and that is not why i am writing this blog. I have been one of the sissiest person around who was afraid of talking to girls, afraid of enjoying with the group, afraid to express myself openly,etc. My self-confidence used to fail me when i needed it the most? This so-called fear used to alienate me from the rest and i never had the guts to go back. Isnt that the case with so many of u.. and u do understand what i am saying, isn't it?

But, you know, i have tried (and learned) a lot to set myself free from this fear. Now what i feel is, we care a lot as to how others are watching us... we feel that if we dont do this properly, they will ridicule us, think that we are some kind of nincompoop. But do we ever realise, that we all are human beings and it is the basic nature of human beings to err.. Nobody is made perfect. All of us try to make ourselves better.

Could u say that even a great choreographer like Farah Khan can't make mistakes? Even great singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar would always sing flawlessly? So, for the lesser mortals, the mistakes are inevitable. The more important point is, how will anyone learn without trying. Unless and untill u overcome that fear, and make yourself join the gang, how could you possibly learn anything. All you need to do is to keep telling yourself, you can do this. Its nothing big.... and what bad would happen even if u goof up! But it sure would give you a confidence to do better next time.

Improvisation is the key to success but what is more important is that you alteast try it.
As they say "A journey to a thousand miles, begins with a single step!" and remember one thing, you would not be the only 'nut'... there would be many others like you out there. But if you don't try, the difference between you and them would be, that even though they too didn't know how to dance, yet they gave it a shot.

And who knows, you might end up discovering a hidden talent in yourself. So don't give a damn about what the others think....

Who cares whether u can dance or not, just step in and rock the dancing floor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home